The core activity of Gooimeer is the supply of steel sheet piles to parties including contractors, pile-driving companies, project developers, engineering agencies and governments, in the Netherlands, Europe and beyond.
Gooimeer supplies steel sheet piles from all the well-known manufacturers. We expanded our range significantly in 2004 with the addition of sheet piles from the American Gerdau Ameristeel. The PZC sections from this manufacturer are a huge step forwards in the technological development of ground and water containment. Early in 2011 the series was expanded with the new PZC 39 section, thereby completing the ‘series’.
Download the specifications of the PZC sections here
Some specific properties include:
- optimum weight to strength ratios
- interlock shapes able to absorb up to 2.5 times greater tensile force
- fewer sheet piles will declutch
- fewer burned interlocks (due to the specific interlock shape)
- highly suitable for press-in pile drivers
- greatly increased lifespan
- minimum steel grade S 355 GP
- in accordance with the requirements and tolerances of NEN EN 10248 parts 1 and 2 We also have a wide selection of standard corner sections for these sheet piles, providing a simple solution for corners.